A unique program that…
- provides in-person, hands-on learning with small class sizes (maximum of 15 students per class).
- provides an opportunity to extend your child’s Our Savior School experience one more year.
- brings comfort to families struggling with the question of whether or not to wait another year to start Kindergarten.
- is perfect for children who “just miss” the September 1st cutoff to start Kindergarten.
- prepares your child for first grade and language immersion programs.
Children turning 5 on or before September 1
Children turning 5 on or before November 30th (Fall 5’s)
A Kindergarten classroom that is also open to Fall 5’s.
A Christ-centered education with small class sizes and individualized learning. Students prepare for first grade through carefully planned lessons and parent/teacher collaboration. The MAPs assessment is administered three times a year to monitor student progress and encourage growth.
The Fall 5’s Difference:
- Children who just miss the typical September 1st cutoff, can still participate in the Kindergarten curriculum and thrive in our Kindergarten classroom.
- Fall 5’s prepare for first grade, but are not guaranteed to move on. If there is a need to repeat Kindergarten students will be ready to thrive in ours or another Kindergarten setting.
- Hot lunch is included in tuition.
- If Kindergarten is closed, Fall 5’s can participate in preschool program at no extra cost (regular Kindergarten students would participate in Extended Care program with an added fee).
- Fall 5’s can do before/after school care in the Preschool program at no extra cost.