Flexible faith-centered childcare options
OSS is an NLSA Accredited childcare center and school offering flexible 3-5 day scheduling for children from 6 weeks through Kindergarten. Our goal is to provide students a solid foundation of faith and academic excellence while respectfully collaborating with parents to raise Christian children who will thrive throughout life.
Extended Care with convenient busing
Before/after school care with busing for Excelsior and Minnewashta Elementary students. Learn more.
A Christ-centered supportive community
- Weekly Chapel services.
- Caring, nurturing, licensed teachers who create an environment
where students can thrive.
- Small class sizes that allow for individualized learning.
- Kindergarten Connection: Kindergarten and Preschool “little
buddies” program to introduce preschoolers to Kindergarten
and help Kindergarten students learn mentoring skills.
- Financial assistance available.
Commitment to technology
- Follow & build upon the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).
- Education.com: Students have an account for Math & Reading.
- Smartboards in Kindergarten & Whale rooms.
- Web-based resources.
- Internet safety.
- Chromebook integration in Kindergarten
Well rounded & developmentally appropriate curriculum
- One in Christ early childhood curriculum builds readiness in:
- Families & Community
- Language Skills
- Early childhood focus areas:
- Social & Emotional Development
- Creative Expression
- Fine Motor Development
- Physical & Large Motor Development
- Additional programming for:
- Academic Assessment: The Kindergarteners participate in Measures of Academic Progress® (MAP®). Our Savior students regularly score above national averages.