Bible Adventure Time is an important part of Our Savior School. This is a time to help children be aware of the daily presence of Christ in their lives while interacting in a Christian atmosphere with other children.
Cognitive, Language and Literacy
The One in Christ early childhood curriculum from Concordia Publishing House guides learning in every area of child development. This developmentally appropriate curriculum promotes readiness in:
- Families & Community
- Language Skills
Supplemental Curriculum in Math, Science, Language Arts and Social Studies
Our Savior School utilizes additional resources and curriculum for Math, Science, Language Arts and Social Studies to ensure that students are meeting developmentally appropriate objectives. View our Welcome Book to see specific objectives broken down by class.
Social & Emotional Development
Children participate in discussions and play centers especially planned to help them:
- Develop a positive sense of self and who they are as one of God’s children.
- Learn developmentally appropriate limits of behavior.
- Learn respect for others’ feelings and belongings.
- Learn to establish relationships with adults other than family members.
- Develop at their own pace, learning to be independent and solving problems on their own.
Our Savior School follows and builds upon the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) with:
- Education.com: Students have an account for Math & Reading •Smartboards in Kindergarten & Whale rooms.
- Web-based resources.
- Internet safety.
- Chromebook integration in Kindergarten.