Our Savior School offers a safe and caring environment where children can thrive as they play and learn. We are committed to excellence and view each child as a special and unique gift of God. Our goal is to create a nurturing environment that encourages children to grow spiritually, physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually. We strive to help all children grow in their faith in Christ and learn how they too can serve Christ, His church, and His world.
Nationally accredited, Our Savior School offers a well balanced and challenging curriculum to strengthen values, develop Christian character and shape caring individuals.
Our Savior is a community of people who enjoy a place to have meaningful relationships, be encouraged, and learn more about God and His love for all people in Jesus Christ.
- Christian learning environment for children 20 months through Kindergarten, and before/after school care with busing. •Small class sizes & individualized learning opportunities.
- Commitment to technology.
- A well-rounded and developmentally appropriate curriculum. •Comfortable and inviting facilities including a state of the art
- Secure facility and fenced in playground.
- Formative Assessment Tools: NWEA’s Measure of Academic
Progress (MAPS) used in Kindergarten
- Learn & play in a Christian atmosphere with other children.
- Be aware of the daily presence of Christ in their lives.
- Be themselves and develop at their own rate.
- Express themselves freely through art and play.
- Develop large and fine motor skills.
- Establish relationships with adults and kids other than family.
- Learn developmentally appropriate limits of behavior.
- Learn to respect one another and build social skills.
- Build feelings of self-esteem and security.
- Increase their ability to handle their emotions constructively.
- Gain independence and develop problem solving skills.
- Develop readiness skills in core academic areas.
- Enjoy a healthy environment that provides proper nutrition, rest,
and physical exercise.