Our Savior School is a community of people who enjoy a place to build meaningful relationships, be encouraged, and learn more about God and His love for all people in Jesus Christ.
All will know and experience God’s Love.
To be a welcoming community, rooted in scripture, growing in faith and proclaiming Jesus is the way.
We maintain a consistent focus on growing deeper in our faith by studying God’s Word, being faithful in prayer, and obeying God’s commands.
We seek to love God, one another, and those outside the family of Christ. We rejoice with others in times of celebration and comfort others in times of hardship.
We desire to fulfill Christ’s great commission to go into the world, telling and teaching about Jesus in the power of the Holy Spirit. We seek to invite and involve those who are unchurched to become followers of Christ and a part of our church family.
All that we do is to be an act of worship to God. “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus…” (Colossians 3:17a). Public worship with God’s people and personal worship in daily life are central to our faith life as believers.
We strive to understand our God-given gifts, passions, abilities, and experiences, in order to use them in the service of the Lord both inside and outside of our church. We are thankful for our many blessings and endeavor to lead compassionate, Christ-like lives.
- Our Savior School is an arm of the Lord’s church used to assist parents in teaching their children about the love of Jesus Christ, that through the Holy Spirit, they may come to know Him as their Lord and Savior.
- Christian Education addresses one of the basic problems of mankind: Our broken relationship with God. In addition it addresses the total needs of the individual: intellectual, moral, spiritual and physical.
- God alone has resolved the problem of sin through Jesus Christ. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.” Acts 4:12 “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
- That the school, church and parents need to work together teaching our children the importance and necessity of prayer, devotions and daily study of God’s word in their lives.
- That Our Savior School will provide children with a challenging, motivating and innovative curriculum taught by teachers who care about the children’s best interests.
- That faculty and staff will build an atmosphere of caring and sharing, where children learn to respect one another, and build the necessary social skills that will enable them to attain success as productive Christian citizens.
- That Our Savior School will utilize the abilities of teachers, parents, students, staff and others to achieve the above goals.