- Completed enrollment forms (including health and immunization records.)
- Copy of their birth certificate must be submitted prior to the first day of attendance for Kindergarten students.
- Payment of the required non-refundable enrollment fee per student application.
Other requirements include:
- Children entering Kindergarten must turn 5 years of age on or before September 1st of the year they are enrolling.
- Children turning 5 years of age in the months of September, October or November are eligible to attend our Fall 5’s Kindergarten Foundation Jump Start Program.
- We reserve the right to interview families on a case by case basis.
Download our Kindergarten Enrollment here.
Download our Extended Care Enrollment here.
Download our Early Childhood Center/Preschool Enrollment here.