Education Committee Goals
- Develop a communication plan that provides a clear understanding of our school—its policies, its advantages, and its operations—to students, parents, the church, and our community.
- Develop a marketing plan that clearly details who we are and the opportunities we provide for an excellent education, spiritual growth, personal development, and fellowship in a safe and Christ-centered environment.
- Create a staff enhancement and development plan that provides for positive personal growth that will attract and retain talented and motivated staff.
- Develop a volunteer resource recruitment and management plan that provides opportunities for individuals to use their God-given talents in the growth and betterment of our school.
- Develop partnerships with individuals, businesses, and organizations that provide opportunities to sharing resources, knowledge, and talents.
- Remain faithful to our Christ-centered beliefs through study, prayer, and fellowship with other believers.
Education Committee Meetings
The Education Committee meets the first Monday of each month at 5:30 P.M. The first 30 minutes is an Open Forum that parents are welcome to attend.
Education Committee Members