Welcome! Early childhood and preschool are an integral part of our program here at Our Savior. We serve students from 33 months to prekindergarten. We are very interested in helping you learn more about our preschool and childcare programs.
- Work and play in a Christian atmosphere with other children.
- Be aware of the daily presence of Christ in their lives.
- Express themselves through art and play materials freely and constructively.
- Provide opportunities to develop large and fine motor skills.
- Provide a healthy environment, proper nutrition, rest, and physical exercise.
- Provide developmentally appropriate curriculum including experiences in many areas (Readiness skills in reading, math, language skills, science)
- Learn to be independent–to solve their own problems and do things for themselves.
- Learn to establish relationships with adults other than family.
- Learn developmentally appropriate limits of behavior.
- Build feelings of self-esteem and security.
- Increase their ability to handle their emotions constructively.
- Learn respect for others’ feelings and belongings.
- Enjoy a Preschool and/or Child Care Program experience that will simplify adjustment to elementary school and other social situations.
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 11:30am
Contact : Fred Limmel 952-474-5181 ext: 219
Early Childhood Center Hours
Monday – Friday: 6:30am – 6:00pm